Hacks For WordPress Digital Marketing
Are you tired of not receiving the anticipated results from your WordPress website?.
We have got you!!
Digital marketing is used for better implementation of improved organic rankings, to generate leads, and to increase engagement to your WordPress website. To achieve the required result this is where WordPress comes into play, accustomed to suitable tools and CMS platforms.
WordPress is open-source software with pre-generated servers to assist you and make your website development hassle-free, it is a dynamic CMS platform for eCommerce business and blogging.
Reasons to go for WordPress
- Ease of access, setup, and user-friendly
- Free of cost
- Equipped with a variety of plugins and extensions features
- Dynamic analytics and reporting
- Effective responsive, customizable themes
Now, What is Digital Marketing?
“At a high level, digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. Using these online media channels, digital marketing is the method by which companies endorse goods, services, and brands. Consumers heavily rely on digital means to research products. For example, Think with Google marketing insights found that 48% of consumers start their inquiries on search engines, while 33% look to brand websites and 26% search within mobile applications.”
“Digital is at the core of everything in marketing today—it has gone from ‘one of the things marketing does’ to ‘THE thing that marketing does.’”
– Sanjay Dholakia, Former Chief Marketing Officer, Marketo
Digital Marketing is enclosed with various marketing channels and tools to speak and have interaction together with your potential audience. It is a method to leverage your business/service through search engines, social media, emails, content, mobile applications, and websites.
Now let’s jump into the hacks for WordPress website development
- Using a Responsive Theme: Making your website attractive with the right theme is a crucial step for any type of website development process, keeping in mind the selected customer base and the type of services you are providing. It should be user-friendly and apt in every application be it mobile or a desktop.
- Making it SEO optimized: In today’s era where everything is growing online, SEO is an important step for growing engagement organically and creating traffic onto your website, creating content and optimizing content are two different things when it comes to websites and increasing users.
- Setting up efficient graphics: Using graphical content to catch the attention of the audience and viewers and also to display your creativity. It elaborates the creative potential and acceptance of professional perspectives conclusively.
- Adding a demo example of your work: Adding a working example, gives an idea to the potential clients of your work and also the freelancers of how exactly you want the work or project to be done. Making the demo elaborative with each specification and detailing to impress the clients, keeping in mind the future base.
- Enabling an SSL certificate: An SSL certificate ensures the clients for encrypted conversations and payments and zero chances of data leaks. Winning the client’s trust is the utmost responsibility for and custom web development company.
- Designing attractive visual content: The eye-pleasing aesthetics in any website is an important aspect when it comes to attracting a crowd and creating traffic. In today’s world where everything is dependant on trends and aesthetics, it is also for the service sectors.
- Add CTAs (call-to-action): Call-to-action (CTA) buttons are the buttons you utilize on your website and on your landing pages to lead the users towards your goal conversion. It’s a part of the landing page that the user must click to require the action you would like them to require.
- Re-checking your websites for broken links: It initially means to re-check the website thoroughly for any 404 error page or page redirection problems.
- Amalgamate google analytics into your site: Google Analytics enables users to trace up to 200 different metrics to analyze how their websites are performing. While some metrics are also more valuable to certain businesses than others, these are a number of the foremost popular metrics: Users. A user could be a unique or new visitor to the website
- Social media and email marketing: The most important aspect in the field of digital marketing is different online channels. Since everybody is active on different social media platforms and emails, we can grasp much of the audience from these way of digital marketing